Nat's Favorite Steak Marinade
Simple ingredients that don't overpower the flavour of a great steak.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- Place steak in a non metal dish just large enough to hold it or in a sealable plastic bag.
- Refrigerate for anywhere from 2 to 24 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This had a nice flavour yet was still mild enough that you could taste the meat. I bought a good cut (top sirloin grilling steak) but it was not as tender as I would have liked. I would not blame the marinade though as I only marinated 2 hours. Maybe longer would have helped, maybe not. Sometimes you just don't get the best steak no matter what you paid. I will definitely try again. Thx for posting!