Nana's Pie Crust
- Ready In:
2 9 inch crusts
- In medium mixing bowl combine flour, salt and sugar.
- Cut in crisco. This means to use a fork and mash the crisco in until it look like tiny balls in with the flour.
- Add water.
- On floured surface put half the dough. Flour the outside of your dough thoroughly and your rolling pin.
- Roll out dough to fit your pan. Remember to flour dough regularly throughout rolling.
- To move dough into pan, double over and gently move. If dough breaks you can roll out again, but remember the more you roll your dough the "tougher" it gets.
- Brush top crust with milk for a beautiful golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!