- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup crushed nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips (about 30)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Combine mayo, salt and Italian seasoning. Spread on both sides of chicken. Dredge chicken in crushed chips.
- Place chicken on lightly greased baking sheet or jelly roll pan. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!