My Pasta House Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Based on reading various Pasta House Salad recipes and their reviews, I came up with this recipe. I made it for a work pot luck and it was a huge hit.
- Ready In:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 15 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 ounces pimientos, drained
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Toss together the lettuce, artichoke hearts, onion, and pimentos in a large salad bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a container with a tight lid.
- Shake the dressing until well mixed.
- Pour dressing on salad and refrigerate salad 30 minutes prior to serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION