My Own Best BBQ'ed Meatloaf!
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package stove top beef stuffing mix, ground into coarse crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup beef broth
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce, divided
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix beef, stuffing mix, broth, eggs, pineapple and ½ cup bbq sauce.
- Shape into loaf, place on greased or foil-lined baking sheet.
- or shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with coarse ground pepper.
- Bake for about 1 1/2 hours or til no longer pink in center.
- Coat loaf with ½ cup bbq sauce and ½ cup ketchup mixed well, during last 5 minutes of baking time.
- Let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation