- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 -2 tablespoon poppy seed
- Separate crescent dough into 8 rectangles;press perforations to seal.
- Combine cream cheese,mushrooms,and salt.
- mix well.
- Spread mixture over dough.
- Starting at long side,roll up jellyroll fashion;pinch seams to seal.
- Slice logs onto 1-inch pieces;place seam side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush each log with beaten egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, I have always loved to cook I love to try new and differnt things. And love this site!