Mom Florence's Fluffy Omelette
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, minced
- 4 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 cup ham, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 egg whites, beaten until stiff
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, shredded
- Saute the onion and bell pepper in 1 tablespoon butter until translucent.
- Add to egg yolks with the ham and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Keep pan on burner; add more butter.
- Fold in the egg whites gently.
- Pour into hot pan.
- Top with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Cover; turn down heat really low and cook until set.
- May need to flip over or cook a minute in microwave.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"