photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 1 small honeydew melon (diced or balled using a melon baller)
- 2 cups green grapes, halved if large
- 2 kiwi fruits, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded, quartered and sliced (optional)
- 1 lime, both zest and juice of
- 7 -8 mint leaves, cut into chiffonade
- 6 ounces lime flavor yogurt (I used 1 container of Wallaby Organic Key Lime Yogurt)
- In a bowl, place all the fruits, lime juice and zest, and mint.
- Add yogurt and mix.
- Infuse love and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!