Mixed Berry Sangria
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling white wine
- 2 1⁄2 cups white cranberry juice
- 2⁄3 cup coconut rum
- 1⁄3 cup blackberry, fresh
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1⁄3 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry, fresh, chopped
- In large pitcher, mix wine, juice and rum.
- Add fruit.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve over ice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"