Mississippi Pot Roast
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 20mins
- 1 boneless chuck roast (3 to 4 lbs.)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 10 pepperoncini peppers
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- fresh parsley (to garnish)
- 1. Dredge the chuck roast in flour, salt, and pepper, and massage it into the meat.
- 2. In a skillet on a very high heat, brown the meat on all sides in the canola oil to create a crust.
- 3. Transfer the meat to a Crock-Pot and top with butter and pepperoncini.
- 4. Cover the Crock-Pot and set it to low.
- 5. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, vinegar, dill, and paprika until well combined.
- 6. Spread over the meat, and cook on low for 8 hours.
- 7. Remove the roast and shred with two forks.
- 8. Return meat to the Crock-Pot, and stir to mix in the juices. Serve with fresh parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION