photo by PanNan
- Ready In:
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped in small pieces
- 2 avocados, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Wishbone Italian salad dressing
- Mix all together.
- Let sit at least 2 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Everyone at my informal dinner party loved this recipe. I served it with tortilla chips. Very pretty and colorful, and so easy to make. Healthy, too! I did use my own Italian dressing, but it worked very well. Next time I'm going to kick it up a notch and add some jalapeno. It's now in my favorite appetizer and salad cookbooks.