Milky Way Malted Shake
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon instant malted milk powder
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce, plus additional for drizzling
- chocolate syrup
- malted milk balls
- Coarsely crush as many malted milk balls as you would like for topping.
- Combine first 4 ingredients and 1 Tablespoon caramel sauce in blender; process on high speed until thick and smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Squirt chocolate syrup and caramel sauce into glasses.
- Pour in mixture and top with malted milk balls.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have two boys who will usually eat most things I put in front of them. As a single mom I use them as my guinea pigs....sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have a huge garden, blueberry and blackberry bushes. I am always looking for a new recipe. I have three cats (Xiao Mao, which means little cat in Chinese, Pumpkin and Max) and two border collies, Lucy and Grace. All my animals come from Rescue Agencies. <a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=rsc002.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/rsc002.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a> <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/lucyatpoppys005.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"><a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=006.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/006.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a><a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=hilfiger001.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/hilfiger001.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">