Milky Way Brownies
photo by Alskann
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Milky Way miniature candy bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cake mix, butter and sweetened condensed milk together. In 9 X 13 pan spread 1/2 of the mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chopped Milky Ways on top. Take the remaining mix and drop randomly over Milky Ways. You do not need to smooth it out.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src="<a href=" alt="" />http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I am devoted wife and mom who loves to cook for my family and friends. My great passion is watching my daughter perform with her high school bands. She absolutely amazes me at her talent! As a board member of our local summer youth theater organization I get to work with so many talented teens from all over the area. These kids prove that not all teens are bad and lazy, they work hard all summer long to put on a quality show for the community and I'm proud to spend time with them. I use many of the cookie/dessert recipes here to prepare for show weekend to sale at the concession booth before and during intermission each evening. <br /><br />My all time pet peeves are people who talk through movies and people who chew with their mouths open. <br /><br />If I had a month off with no work to do...I would plan it for the fall so that I could travel to football games around the country.</p>