Microwave Nacho Cheddar Cheese-Chile Popcorn
You will never go back to eating regular popcorn ever again after you try this! --- adjust all amounts to taste, for more heat use use a small amount of cayenne or Cajun seasoning blend.
- Ready In:
- 8 cups popped popcorn, divided (can use more or less, butter or natural flavor)
- chili powder (to taste)
- 1 cup sliced black olives (hand-squeezed out any excess moisture and divided)
- 1 -3 cup diced green chilis, well drained and divided
- 2 cups grated old cheddar cheese (divided, can use more cheese)
- Remove any unpopped kernels and discard.
- Divide the popcorn into four microwavable bowls.
- Sprinkle each with desired amount of chili powder, then equal amounts of olives, green chilies and grated cheese.
- Microwave 1 bowl at a time on HIGH for about 1 minute or until the cheese melts (if the cheese melts unevenly then rotate the plate).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION