Mesa Verde Soup
- Ready In:
- Bring zucchini, broth, garlic and curry powder to a boil in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Reduce heat, simmer 10min or until zucchini is tender.
- Remove zucchini from saucepan, reserving broth in saucepan.
- Place zucchini and cream cheese in blender or food processor, and process until well blended.
- Add cream cheese mixture to reserved broth in saucepan, and heat thoroughly .
- Garnish with zucchini slices, chives and curry powder.
- Variation (less recommended): Omit garnish and top with salsa and sour cream (soy for kosher).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!