Melt in Your Mouth Baby Back Ribs
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- Spread out large piece (doubled) of foil). This needs to be large enough to close tightly once meat is prepared.
- Salt, Pepper and rub on Garlic Powder, to taste.
- Put Louisiana hot sauce on both sides. The amount you use depends on how hot you want your ribs.
- Put Honey Mustard Bar-B-Que sauce on both sides. If you can't find Honey Mustard BBQ, use any with Honey.
- In well of ribs, spread out can of Mandarin Oranges.
- Close foil around meat and secure all edges. Then wrap in another piece of foil.
- Cook on grill or smoker on low heat for 3 hours. If you choose to cook in oven, cook at 250 - 300 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a grandmother of 5 grandSONS, married for 40 years and have 2 grown children and I guess you figured I'm a native Texan... have lived here all my life and will most likely die here. My favorite place in the whole world is The Great Smoky Mountains. I love the beauty, nature, wildlife and history...it feel like I am HOME!</p>