photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- put 1 pie crust in pie pan.
- cook potatoes in beef stock with onion and parsley.
- when soft mix the flour into the sour cream and add to stock will be thick you want it tight.
- in bottom of pie shell add the defrosted meatballs add peas.
- add coleslaw mix.
- then add potato mixture over the top.
- top with other pie crust.
- bake 400 for 30 minutes until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!