Meatball and Polenta Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated prepared polenta
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen precooked italian meatballs
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (2 oz.)
- Cut the polenta into 12 slices, making each sliice about 1/2-inch thick. Line bottom of a 9"x13" baking dish with polenta slices.
- Place the frozen meatballs on the polenta.
- In a bowl, combine soup, water, mushrooms, seasoning, garlic powder and pepper. Pour over the meatballs.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven 45 minutes. Sprinkle with cheesel Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!