McCain Crispy Sweet Potato Fries With Mexican Chicken
photo by linda.hart
- Ready In:
- 4 bell peppers, deseeded and cut into large chunks
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 chicken legs
- 2 tablespoons mexican fajita seasoning mix
- 1 packet sweet potato, fries
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- 1 handful coriander
- For the McCain Crispy Sweet Potato Fries, preheat the oven to 220°C/430°F/Gas Mark 7. For fan assisted ovens preheat to 210°C/410°F.
- For the chicken, preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Place the peppers, red onion and garlic cloves into a large roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Rub the chicken legs on both sides with a little olive oil and then the Mexican fajita seasoning. Sit the seasoned chicken on top and drizzle with some olive oil. Place into the oven for 30 mins or until the chicken legs are cooked through. Remove from the oven and rest.
- 10 minutes before the chicken legs have finished cooking, put the McCain Crispy Sweet Potato Fries on a baking tray in the oven and bake as per packet instructions.
- Once ready, serve the fries with the roasted vegetables and the chicken legs.
- Finish off with a squeeze of lime and some coriander leaves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!