- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup mayhaw jelly, melted (Mayhaw Jelly or your own recipe)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 pie crust, unbaked (either store-bought, Classic Pie Crust, Idiot Proof Step-By-Step Photo Tutorial or your own recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a pie plate with pie crust.
- Stir sugar, jelly and butter together over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Gradually add warm mixture to beaten eggs; add vanilla.
- Add chopped pecans and pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!