photo by Chef Howie P.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 6 tablespoons chicken fat (or margarine or butter)
- 6 matzos, broken in little pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot water
- Sauté onions and celery in fat until onions are tender. Add to broken Matzo's.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to matzo mixture. It will be a bit runny.
- Pour into well greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish and bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a married mother of two. I have a wide variety of interests. I love wine, movies, music, dancing, going to the gym, shopping and reality TV. I have a great family and we love doing fun things together. I really adore cooking for my family and friends. It makes me happy to make others happy through their taste buds.