Masa Corn Pancakes
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
- Let mixture sit for 5 minutes to soften the masa, then stir again.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/2 cup batter into the skillet. When the pancakes appear dry around the edges and start to bubble up, flip and cook until done, about two minutes.
- Keep pancakes in a warm oven until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!