Maple-Sweet Potato Appetizers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
a sweet, appetizer that is very simple to make - a recipe from Kraft -
- Ready In:
- 1 (3/4 lb) sweet potato, peeled
- 1 tablespoon philadelphia light cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 16 ritz entertaining selections buttercrisp crackers
- 16 pecan halves, toasted
- 16 dried cranberries
- Pierce potato with fork; place in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Mash potato with potato masher or fork until smooth.
- Add cream cheese spread, syrup and salt; mix well. Spoon evenly onto crackers.
- Top each with a pecan half and cranberry. Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION