Maple Sherbet Dessert
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
When my daughter Julie comes to visit we often end up going through my recipe collection looking for items to add to her collection, too. Here’s one recipe that she thought looked interesting!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Combine the maple syrup, buttermilk, lemon juice, and salt.
- Pour mixture into an icecream freezing tray/container and freeze for approximately 2 hours, until firm but not hard (how long would depend on your icecream making machine, etc).
- Remove from freezing container and break into pieces in the chilled bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to beat until smooth but not melted.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Return mixture to the icecream container and freeze until firm again, about 2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION