Manwich Stuffed Bell Peppers (Easy Recipe)
photo by piratechic06
- Ready In:
1 per person
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can , manwich
- 2 large bell peppers (I used green)
- 1 (8 ounce) package of mild shredded cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain.
- Add the can of Manwich and heat through.
- Take the bell peppers and wash them off. Cut them in half and get the seeds out and membranes.
- Place bell peppers in a baking dish ( I used a glass one and sprayed mine with Pam so they don't stick).
- Take ground beef/Manwich mixture and stuff the pepper halves.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- As soon as you take them out of the oven, sprinkle the cheese on top so it will melt.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!