Mango & Mint Soup
- Ready In:
- 8 mangoes, very ripe, little yellow ones
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup coconut milk, sweet
- 1 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh spearmint
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, toasted
- Puree all ingredients well.
- Served very chilled with toasted coconut to garnish.
- Can be made early in the day and refrigerated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Now this is definitely different, & it's the first time I've ever put together anything that included coconut milk or spearmint or ripe mangoes! And, believe it or not, it all came together in a very tasty, tropical way! I look forward to making this again when the weather gets warmer [or maybe for some very special guests]! Thanks for posting!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a very lucky lady. I recently moved to a very small town in New Brunswick, Canada with my wonderful husband who is my best friend. Very fortunate to have a cherished son, wonderful daughter in law and adorable granddaughter and cute wee grandson. We are very blessed. A big thank you to everyone that has made my recipes... hope you enjoyed them.