Mango Float Dessert
photo by twissis
- Ready In:
- 4 cups ripe mangoes, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 15 graham crackers, broken into smaller pieces
- Mix the condensed milk and thick cream until well blended.
- To assemble the mango float, you need small glasses as seen on photo.
- Break up a couple pieces of graham cracker and place the chunks at the bottom of the jars.
- Pour some cream over the graham cracker pieces until the crackers are covered.
- Layer the mangoes on top of the cream.
- Place another layer of graham crackers and repeat process until at the top of the glass, ending with cream and sliced mangoes on top.
- Plastic wrap over the top of the glass and put in the fridge at least 4 hours. Overnight is better.
- Serve and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made exactly as written for Culinary Quest #3 (Philippines Region) - This is great, Stacy, & such an easy fix that I managed in minutes. I had mangoes that were perfectly ripe & ready for your recipe. It did seem very thin as I did the assembly, but chilling in the fridge for 6 1/2 hrs took care of that. It thickened nicely, was well-flavored & enjoyed by both Siggi & myself. Thx for sharing this recipe w/us & the Quest. You got us off to an excellent start. :-).