Mandarin Grilled Pork Steaks
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 -6 pork steaks
- MARINADE: In small mixing bowl, stir bouillon cube into boiling water until cube is dissolved; then add remaining ingredients, except pork; mix well.
- Place pork steaks in resealable 1-gallon storage or freezer bag; add marinade and seal bag.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours up to overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- Prepare outdoor grill.
- Grill the pork steaks 4 inches from coals, 12-15 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Baste the steaks frequently with marinade while cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This marinade gives a nice Asian taste to these pork steaks. The steaks were marinaded over night. I prefer a little more flavor on mine. When I fix this in the future, I'll reduce the leftover marinade on the stove top and brush it on the steaks the last couple minutes of cooking time. I'll be making this again. Thank you for posting. Made for *Zaar Cookbook Tag 2009* game
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook! I enjoy trying new recipes, tweaking recipes, and creating my own original recipes. Born and raised on a farm, I began learning how to cook since I was very small. I am a HUGE animal lover! I have a beautiful Dalmatian named Rock, who is my baby and a very good boy. He brings me so much joy!