- Ready In:
- 1 cup fish (cooked and chilled white fish preferred, but any fish will do)
- 1 cup cooked potato, chilled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 cup oil-and-vinegar dressing (French Dressing (Not Catalina Style), your own recipe or store bought)
- salad greens
- pimiento, cut into strips
- Combine fish, potatoes and celery.
- Season with salt and paprika; mix with dressing.
- Arrange greens on chilled salad plates, top with fish salad, and garnish with pimiento strips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!