Magic Bullet Fruit Sorbet
photo by marisk
- Ready In:
- 1 cup your favorite frozen fruit
- 2 -3 tablespoons water (or fruit juice or liqueur)
- Add ingredients to the short cup.
- Blend until smooth.
- To reach your favorite consistency, you may want to add more water or fruit juice to the frozen fruit.
- For visual display, add flavors with contrasting colors in the same cup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Aloha! I just recently started spending more time in the kitchen and am learning that cooking and baking can be fun as well as challenging. My favorite cookbook resources are my 'gourmet' sister and the very patient and generous Ohana of Zaar. Mahalo nui loa! <br /><br />My rating system: The first time I try a recipe, I follow the instructions as given; if I do a little tweaking, I keep that in mind when rating. It's not right to rate lower because of something I did or didn't do. <br />***** ... Excellent! Tasted great with/without tweaking. <br />**** ... Loved It! Tasted great with/without tweaking. <br />No stars ... May be an excellent recipe but I was unable to get it to work for me. May or may not try again later. We don't all have the same taste preferences. I've found recipes with lots of five stars that just didn't work for me and some with less that I thought were great. <br />Thank you All for sharing!</p>