Macadamia Mahi Mahi
This is from the seafood department at a local grocery store.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs mahi mahi, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup salted macadamia nut, chopped, divided
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut Mahi Mahi into 1" wide pieces and place pieces in a single layer in a 13" x 9" baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts on top of Mahi Mahi. Pour coconut milk over top.
- Bake at 350 for about 18 minutes or until opaque.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup nuts just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION