photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄3 cups packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup M&M', plain chocolate candy
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix brown sugar, butter or margarine, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonful about 3" apart onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Press additional candies into each cookie if desired.
- Bake until light brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cool slightly; remove to a wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 11 more reviews