- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Depending on how many people you have, you can increase or decrease this recipe very easily.
- Put the drummettes or wings or chicken pieces in a baking dish.
- Mix the dressing with packaged dry onion soup mix and can (s) of whole berry cranberries.
- If you are making this for a few people, just use one bottle of dressing, one can of cranberries, and one envelope of onion soup mix.
- Increase portions for more drummetes or wings.
- Pour mix of dressing, cranberries and soup over the drummettes or wings, and bake at 350 for an hour and 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Simple and completely delicious. The day I made this for dinner, I went to take a shower, and my husband arrived home while I was showering. I caught him, fork in hand, over the chicken, devouring it. Between the gulps I gathered he was wild about this recipe. He even mentioned it the next morning. Thanks for posting. It's perfect.