Low Sodium Broccoli Cheese Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I needed to adjust a family & popular recipe for my mother to enjoy her Favorite, since being placed on Low Sodium Diet.
- Ready In:
- 10 1⁄2 ounces low-sodium cream of mushroom soup (Ready to Serve-Campbell's)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup grated mild cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of low sodium butter or 4 tablespoons no salted butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups cooked white rice
- melt butter in pan.
- add chopped onions, saute until clear.
- add brick of frozen chopped broccoli.
- cover pan to help heat melt down/break up broccoli brick.
- stir in can of soup.
- stir in grated cheese.
- once items above are well combined, add cooked white rice.
- let simmer on low for 10 to 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION