Low Fat Low Carb Chocolate Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup skim milk
- mix cocoa into hot water until blended.
- combine all wet ingredients, mix on medium until blended.
- add cocoa mixture, mix until well blended.
- in a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients, add to wet ingredients.
- mix until well blended (a couple of minutes).
- pour batter in spray treated 9x13 cake pan.
- bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 25 to 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!