Lobster Grilled Cheese
- Ready In:
- 2 slices of country white bread, thickly sliced
- 4 ounces chunked fresh lobster meat
- 2 slices havarti cheese (I like the dill-havarti)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, to butter both sides of the bread
- Butter both sides of each bread slice and place cheese-lobster-cheese on bread and make a sandwich.
- Toast the sandwich (on the buttered side) until golden brown on both sides.
- Place in a 400°F oven for a few minutes until cheese melts.
- Allow to cool a minute, then enjoy!
- *All the meat from a 1 1/4-pound lobster—ask your local fish market to steam the lobster and remove the meat for you! If fresh lobster is not available, you can substitute high-quality frozen lobster.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!