Like Buttah! Grilled Pork Riblets With Homemade BBQ Sauce
photo by Tiz4tggr
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
2 Riblets each
- 2 -3 lbs pork riblets
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons red mine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix ketchup, garlic powder, pepper, brown sugar and vinegar. Adjust to taste. Set aside.
- Pre heat oven to 250.
- Spinkle both sides of riblets with ground sea salt and pepper.
- wrap in a single layer in heavy foil, making sure that all sides and sealed.
- Cook in oven 2.5 - 3 hours.
- Take out of oven and remove foil.
- Pre heat grill to medium.
- Place riblets on grill and grill on both sides until dry, about 2 minutes per side (the sauce will not stick otherwise).
- Slather with BBQ sauce and continue grilling until sauce is think and carmelized.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!