Lightened up Turkey Tater Tot Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces 1% low-fat milk
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 8 ounces frozen sliced carrots
- 32 ounces tater tots
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Brown ground turkey.
- Add spices as turkey is cooking.
- In skillet add cream of mushroom soup and milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Add peas and carrots and then simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray, and add turkey mixture to dish.
- Spread tater tots evenly over turkey mixture.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!