- Ready In:
- 1 (19 ounce) can lentils, well rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar (I used Balsamic)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Drain and rinse lentils.
- Add next5 ingredients.
- In small bowl add vinegar and olive oil whisk
- Pour over other ingredients.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I halved the recipe and used balsamic vinegar. A very tasty lentil recipe which we really enjoyed and one that's so very quick to make. I'm always on the lookout for new recipes using lentils so was so pleased to find this one. Thank you for sharing it, wicked cook! Next time I make this, I'm thinking I'll add some diced red bell pepper. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders.