Lemony Chicken With Bell Pepper
Easy Chinese stir fry. I like the taste of lemon
- Ready In:
- 100 g shredded chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- Marinated shredded chicken with egg yolk, cornstarch, lemon juice and few drops of oil for 30 minutes.
- Heat a cup of oil, deep fry chicken and set aside.
- Heat another tablespoon oil, saute garlic until fragrant, add sliced bell pepper, stir for 1 minutes. Stir in chicken and add half cup of water. Turn to high heat and stir for another 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION