Lemon Ricotta Tart
- Ready In:
- 6 dozen vanilla wafers
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse vanilla wafers until finely ground, to yield 2 cups.
- Transfer to a meduim bowl.
- Add melted butter, using your hands to combine.
- Press crumb midture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Place pan on a baking sheet.Bake crust until lightly browned, 10-12 minues.
- Remove from oven.
- In a fod processor, blend ricotta, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, lemon zest, and juice until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake until filling is set and browned in spots, 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from over.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Tart is best eated the day it is made.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!