Lemon Cheddar Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is another of my favorite jello salads.
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Combine jello and boiling water in bowl.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Stir in crushed pineapple and juice.
- Chill until of egg white consistency.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Fold into thickened jello.
- Fold in grated cheese.
- Pour into your prettiest bowl and chill.
- Garnish with orange slices if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION