Lazy Peach Cobbler
This is a quick cobbler. You can even substitute Apple or fruit cocktail in place of the peaches to make an Apple or fruit coctail cobbler.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 (29 ounce) cans sliced peaches, , drained
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Stir together Bisquick, milk and nutmeg in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
- Stir in butter until blended.
- Stir together sugar and peaches; spoon over batter.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
What did I do wrong??? I used an 8x8 dish, the correct amt of bisquick and milk. I cut back on the butter to just over 1/2 cup (1 cup seemed to be too much) and only used 1 cup of sugar. I cut up 2 large peaches and used about a 1 cup of blueberries. I thought that would definitely be less volume than 2 cans of peaches. It totally overflowed my dish and I had to remove it before it finished baking. I ended up scooping 1/2 out to microwave at a time. It tastes good and my son really likes it too. I guess next time, I'll use a 9x13.Reply
see 3 more