This is made from a recipe I found on here and my grandma. I combined from a spaghetti recipe. So tasty! My husband said to add spinach to the top.
- Ready In:
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 6 ounces Contadina tomato paste
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons basil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 12 ounces lasagna noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 cup sartori parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb hamburger
- 1 squeeze garlic paste
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- spinach, for the top
- 1. Place lasagne noodles in a 6 quart stockpot with a little olive oil.
- 2. Boil the noodles.
- 3. Meanwhile, brown the hamburger on 3.
- 4. Add the diced tomatoes to the hamburger along with the tomato paste. Add the garlic.
- 5. Add basil and italian seasoning to the tomatoes, hamburger, and tomato paste. Keep it boiling on 3 for 10 minutes.
- 6. Meanwhile, mix the eggs and ricotta with parsley.
- 7. Now that the noodles are done, rinse them with cold water and pat dry.
- 8. Take 3 noodles to the bottom of a lasagne pan.
- 9. Take 1/3 the ricotta mixture to the noodles in the pan. Spread evenly.
- 10. Take 1/3 the hamburger mixture over the top of the ricotta.
- 11. Evenly spread the mozzarella over the mixture.
- 12. repeat twice. Then to the top add parmesan. Next, add spinach evenly over the top.
- 13. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until melted! Done!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation