Lasagna With Spinach and Pepperoni
- Ready In:
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 (20 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- chili powder
- Cook lasagna noodles as directed on package. Drain and let cool.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef seasoned with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder and oregano to taste.
- Add Pepperoni when hamburger is about 3/4 cooked through and cook together until hamburger is done.
- Rinse spinach and pat dry.
- Add spinach to pan and saute until the spinach wilts.
- Drain excess oil from pan.
- Add jar of marinara sauce plus 1/2 jar of water and let cook on medium low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Mix ricotta cheese, egg, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Mix mozzarella, parmesan and colby jack in small bowl.
- Put about 2 heaping spoonfuls of marinara mixture on bottom of pan.
- layer as follows: five lasagna noodles, 1/2 of ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 of marinara mixture, 1/2 of grated cheese mixture then repeat.
- Cook at 350 degrees until heated through. About 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!