MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
a few ingredients, no fuss recipe for succulent, n juicy lamb in a tomato n ginger sauce
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 20 ounces boneless lamb, cubes
- 4 fluid ounces oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 5 tomatoes, quatered
- 2⁄3 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry chili flakes
- 1 liter boiling water
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- heat oil & add lamb, fry for 5 minutes.
- add the ginger paste & fry for a further 5 minutes.
- now add the quatered tomatoes, salt &chilli flakes, cook for a further 5 minutes.
- add the hot water n cook on low flame till lamb is tender & half of the liquid is dried up.
- turn up the heat to high & keep stirring.
- when 1/4 of the liquid is left add the ginger & chopped chillies, cook for further 5 mins, till the liquid is dried & the tomato skin which would have sepearted by now is curled up.
- add chopeed corriander & serve with naan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION