Namak Mandi Lamb Karahi
photo by usmanbabar
- Ready In:
- Cut some pieces of fat from the lamb meat. These will be used to fry the lamb. About 150-200 gms of fat will be needed per 1 Kg of meat.
- Fry the fat pieces in a pot until brown and the most of the fat has been melted.
- Add the lamb pieces and cover the pot.
- Leave to cook on low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Throw in the ginger and chillies, and the 3 Tbsp of oil and leave for 3 minutes.
- Throw in the tomatoes (chopped or whole) and leave for about 5 minutes until the tomatoes are soft.
- Stir and leave for another 5 mintues.
- Serve with Toasted Bread or Naan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!