- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 10 ounces condensed milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped (or 16 oz light Cool Whip)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
- 5 -6 saffron strands
- 10 almonds
- 10 pistachios
- 1 (28 ounce) can mango pulp, can be used in place of cool whip for a mango kulfi. (Omit the nuts if using mango pulp.)
- Blend all of the ingredients together except Cool Whip (if using), in a blender.
- Fold in Cool Whip (or mango pulp- if used), and pour into a shallow 3 liter dish (or ice cube tray like my mum) Leave in the freezer to set.
- Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a teacher who enjoys baking. I love this site and refer to it all the time.