Korean Beef BBQ
- Ready In:
- 1hr 18mins
- 2 cups steamed jasmine rice
- 1 lb top sirloin steak, cut into 1/16 th in. strips
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin (rice wine)
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- cooking spray
- To cut beef at 1/16th of an inch, it is easier if the meat is partially frozen.
- Combine brown sugar through garlic in a large zip-lock bag and stir.
- Add the beef slices and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat and add beef, discarding remaining marinade.
- Cook approximately 8 minutes turning frequently, or until desired degree of doneness.
- If you prefer to grill, place a wire grilling basket coated with cooking spray on grill rack, and grill 8 minutes, turning frequently.
- Serve over jasmine rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation