King Prawn Spaghetti
photo by Fit Cookin
- Ready In:
- 200 g king prawns (raw)
- 1 large red chili, seeded and finely chopped
- handful cherry tomatoes (6-8)
- 6 -7 basil leaves
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 130 g spelt pasta
- mixed salad green
- Cook the pasta according to the cooking instructions and add the peas in at the last minute.
- In a pan, heat the oil over a medium to high heat, throw in the garlic, chilli and cook until golden in colour.
- Add the prawns and tomatoes cook over a medium to high heat for about 6 minutes until the prawns are cooked.
- Drain the pasta with the peas, keeping 2 tablespoons of the water aside.
- Toss the hot pasta into the pan with the prawns and turn off the heat. Tear in the basils leaves , add the pasta water and stir.
- Finish by seasoning with salt and cracked black pepper, and serve with a side salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!